A love story

Share your ice chewing stories.

A love story

Postby mrmotinjo » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:55 am

It was maybe a year and a half ago now... I was sitting in a pub and chatting with a girl I liked for over 7 years, one that I haven't met in quite some time until then...

At first, I was absolutely thrilled- we were practically alone in our little corner, she was telling me about her past, failed loves, and I was quietly sipping my icy pina colada, absorbing her every word in a hallucinating stupor induced by her presence...
However, as time passed, I was somehow more and more convinced that she was not actually interested in me, but needed someone to open her heart to and share her burden... I slowly started to lose hope and to drift away, expecting that we soon part our ways with a casual goodbye.

As I drank the last of my cocktail, I absent-mindedly commented on how I sometimes like eating ice, not afraid that I'd look weird in her eyes- after all, I thought I had no chance with her anyways...
I popped an ice cube into my mouth, and waited for it to melt, when she told me she'd like to try and taste the ice, too...
I looked, confused, at my empty glass- and she told me 'no, I want the one you have'...

Then, something happened, something I could only think of as magic at the moment. I let her have the ice cube... and that was our first kiss.

That's my story.
-= chew ice - get kissed =-
mrmotinjo

Re: A love story

Postby V33va » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:01 am

OMG.... that's a cute and sexy story... good luck to you guys... :D
V33va

Postby MeganMayhem » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Awww That happened to me as well.
I dated a guy for a while and the first time he came over the house I found out he ate ice, and we shared a whole mug though our mouths. :oops:
Love, MeganMayhem
MeganMayhem

Postby GONZO6110 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:52 am

THOSE ARE ROMANTIC STORIES, i LIKE TO SHARE MY ICE TOO, THE ICE MAN ,
GONZO6110

Return to Stories