WATCHING TV

Share your ice chewing stories.

WATCHING TV

Postby djczer3656 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:14 pm

Hi everyone!!! Rather new here, and a thought just occured to me to see what you all think about this???

When you try to watch TV and you are chewing on ice, isn't it hard to hear the TV? Or when somewone is speaking to you, you have all this noise in your head and can't hear a thing! Do they get mad at you???
As for me, I am lucky that my husband doesn't mind my ice chomping! He calls it "my drug"......He knows I am soooo addicted to it. Gotta have it. I buy the bags at the grocery store, used to be "HAPPY ICE", but now it's "ARTIC GLACIER". (We do not have any SONICS around here, in western NY)
Anyway, it tastes just like fresh spring water. YUM!!!

Bye for now! :D
djczer3656

Postby wcsjax » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Oh yeah,

It is loud, and I eventually discovered they purchasing infrared sony wireless headphones off of ebay (around $39 a pair) solves that issue, as the sending unit plugs into the speaker out on the back of my tv, and the headphones have their own volume control that I can turn up while chewing.

Plus I can tell the kids to turn they same headphones on when I dont want to hear their kids shows, allowing me to turn music on in the same room. There is always a workaround for our wonderfull habit.
wcsjax

Return to Stories