Blender-crushed Ice is the best!!!

Share your ice chewing stories.

Blender-crushed Ice is the best!!!

Postby snowkween » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:31 pm

Hello, fellow Icees! I've been eating ice since I was about 13, I'm 46 now. I have to have it after eating, like some people have to have a cigarette. I started crushing my ice in a blender about 10 years ago, it produces a nice snow-with-little-ice-chunks effect, mostly snow. Way easier on the teeth!! The best blender for this is the Osterizer which has a special ice crushing blade. All other home blenders are wimps in this area. I keep the top of the blender in the freezer just for this purpose, and the sound of me crushing drives my family nuts. I tell them one day they'll miss this sound, and go on crushing. I put the snowy crushed ice in a huge insulated cup, and eat it in a hot bath or in front of my space heater. As you probably know, eating ice cools your core so much you can get uncomfortably cold. A small price to pay. I don't want a cure, 'cause I don't want to stop!!
snowkween

Postby perry11 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:37 pm

I feel the same way!! I eat ice right after I eat. If I would eat some more after that, I feel like I need to have another cup of ice.
perry11

Postby foxxfire3000 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:26 am

Sometimes I don't know which I want after I eat anymore... a cigarette OR ice!!!! ha!
foxxfire3000

Return to Stories