Is ice eating bad for your organs?

Share your ice chewing stories.

Is ice eating bad for your organs?

Postby Ieatice » Tue May 31, 2005 11:56 am

Hi All, I am new to this web site, but am glad to finally find such a site. My main question to all of you is:
Does eating ice effect ones organs, such as liver, kidney, stomach etc. Since my ice eating epidemic began, my kidney's seem to hurt all the time, could this be from eating ice?

My ice is crushed in the blender and truned to a very fine ice, so I am not really cruching it, and annoying any one, as it is so soft, it doesn't make noice. :? :lol: I only like ice real fine, I don't like eating ice cubes. It is so bad that I have a blender at work, home and everywhere I go. But, I am concerned that it is effecting my body adversly, any help, I would truly appreciate.

Thanks
Ieatice in California !!!
Ieatice

Its just water

Postby iceicebaby » Sun May 28, 2006 2:20 pm

Hey its just frozen water. If you are using tap water there may be chemicals to purify the water that would have to pass thru kidneys and liver. Most important its just water and you should be fine. If anything cold water may slow down digestion. Take it from all of us here at icechewing.com ICE IS NICE.[
I love ice yes I do
I love ice how bout you?
iceicebaby

interesting.....

Postby icelover_123 » Tue May 30, 2006 1:35 pm

I've been having trouble with my kidneys hurting too. We could both just have kidney infections, but I've got intestinal issues which cause my anemia, thus my crave for ice.

Just a thought....
Jada_baby
icelover_123

Ow!

Postby specialkdawgg » Tue May 30, 2006 2:51 pm

Every time I eat a a few cups of Ice my stomach starts to hurt. I orginally Thought it was just stale Ice but Who knows what it could be. I know yall are bored if you're on here so hello!!
SpK--
specialkdawgg

Postby iceicebaby » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:35 pm

:D Hello, If your stomach hurts when you eat ice it could be hungry. I know you are eating ice how can you be hungry right? Ice eating can slow down your digestion and make you feel full when really you are in need of something to eat. I love ice and when i am really in my craving zone of a month or more I lose all kinds of weight just because I am not eating as much. I of course do not eat ice for weight loss and I do not suggest ice chewing as a diet. I love ice and I have anemia so thats why I do it. Happy eating :D
I love ice yes I do
I love ice how bout you?
iceicebaby

Return to Stories