Love ice everything about especially crush ice

Share your ice chewing stories.

Love ice everything about especially crush ice

Postby keris0923 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:14 pm

I always eat ice but I never really was craving it until about last month. I started craving and craving everytime I would come home I would go straight to the fridge. And when i was in fast food places I would get the eat from the drinks. I thought it was a little abnormal, my ice cravings but I fufuilled the cravings anyway. I was talking to my aunt in trinidad one day and my mom told her I was always eating ice. She is a nurse so automatically she becamed concerned and told me I should go to the doctor and get it check out because my blood count can be low. I got a little scared but then brushed it off. I went to the doctor yesterday for something else, and I thought why dont i ask him about what my aunt said. He looked at the palms of my hands and said omg you have no blood i was like omg. "You are very Anemic" he stated, I said wow my aunt was right. So he prescibed me iron supplements and I took my first pill today. I dont know if its all in my head but my cravings for ice has slowed down already. I will still be an "icey" but if you was like me please go get checked out it can be serious. Im eatings ice just writing this hehe
keris0923

Re: Love ice everything about especially crush ice

Postby Liganess » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:15 am

It seems that people are a favorite this time.
Last edited by Liganess on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liganess

Re: Love ice everything about especially crush ice

Postby sergeirox2121 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:04 pm

I have been chewing ice for 5 years. cube ice is my favorite.
sergeirox2121

Return to Stories