MY ROOMMATE THREW MY ICE AWAY!!!!!!!!

Share your ice chewing stories.

MY ROOMMATE THREW MY ICE AWAY!!!!!!!!

Postby noraspora » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:46 pm

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY! I was sitting down minding my own business eating ice after a great meal ( I have to eat ice after a every meal!!) and she started yelling me and telling me that I am crazy and that I have a sickness and then she THREW MY ICE AWAY!! All that ice...waisted!!! My heart literally dropped, I felt so hurt and something inside of me wanted to throw her across the room...but I couldnt. Have any of you ever felt that strongly about? I can't beleive that I am seriously this addicted, tis really like a drug. I dont care I need it!!!!! How would you all feel if you were so happy to finally get your mouth around some nice, soft, cloudy ice and someone threw your big cups of ice away? Please let me know!
noraspora

Postby Cubeabuser » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:27 am

This "friend" of mine tried that on me once. He took all the ice out of my freezer and put it in my tub, stole my trays, poured all the bottled water I had in my fridge out too (that is what I use to make my cubes). His tires were mysteriously slashed the next day.
Cubeabuser

I know that feeling!

Postby lakey201 » Thu May 26, 2005 6:21 am

I used to eat ice from my boyfriend and his housemates freezer from a couple of ice trays as my large stash is at home.

One day I came in only to find that the ice trays were gone from the freezer!!!!!!

I yelled at my boyfriend "where are they!!!!" he replied he didnt know, then I noticed his housemate grinning as he watched the television, I jumped on him "what have you done with them!!" I shouted at him as I bashed him over the head with my pathetic girly fists! He said "Ive hid them so you cant have ice anymore while your over here". I looked high and low for them and couldnt find anything, I came to the conclusion that he had probably thrown them away.

A few days later they were evicted and my boyfriend and I were moving his bed out of his room when there they were!!!!!! Behind my boyfriend bed! They were all minging so I threw them away anyway. But now I have some loverly new ones at his new place and he doesnt live with that nasty nasty boy anymore so my ice trays are safe.......................................................................................................................................... for now!??? :twisted: :twisted:
lakey201
lakey201

Ice crisis

Postby SweetT72 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:42 am

I was out of the office for one day and I came back to find that someone threw out the ice out of one of the freezers that I eat the ice out of. :shock:
I have another freezer to go to, but I like the other ice in the other freezer better. I hope I make it through the day okay.

and my husband keeps telling me to stop banging on the ice in the freezer, so now i have to wait until he's out of the house to eat the ice in peace.
SweetT72

Return to Stories