ICE Omg, I thought I was the only CRAZY AZZ

Share your ice chewing stories.

ICE Omg, I thought I was the only CRAZY AZZ

Postby kassieme » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:43 pm

I am an 18 year old female and have been eating ice since I can first remember.

It all started when I was a yound child, I had the sickle cell anemia trait which caused my iron levels to be low. I used to get iron shots, and then when my iron caught up Id take this tasty lil green m&m looking iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. till I was 10. Then my mom tottally took me off of them. :shock:

I can remember before the shots always going in the freezer and having one or two peices of ice. But because it wasnt enjoyable chewing them with my baby teeth I really never developed a habit. And then I got the iron treatments and I stopped thinking about ice all together. :!:

Then when I was about 12, two years after my mom took me off the iron treatments I started this craving for ice. I can guess my iron level was around 31 - its suppose to be 35, 40 is very healthy. 31 is BAD!lol :?

Anywayz we never really had an ice maker, it was more of an ice tray thing. Id make the ice WITH DISTILLED WATER (tap water ice is soo nasty) and when the ice was barely made - you know like thin and still watery Id eat. My mom scolded me for this. And took me to see the doctor thats when I found out my level was 31. I was 13 when the doctor prescribed me some iron sulfate. No way I was going to the bathroom for hours. And my ice cravings stopped a LITTLE.

Anywayz I quit that. My parents bought a double fridge with an ice maker. WHEW I had fun making it make white ice cubes. Which can be easily done by using REALLY cold water and make the freezer REALLY cold. Then Id take the ice let it sit out for 30 minutes and it would be soft and chewy. But this was seriously damaging my teeth because the ice was still rough.
I did this till I was about 16 when we got a new fridge.

It didnt have an ice maker. Shyte that didnt stop me. My step dad swore NOT to buy any more ice trays. hmmm I went to da dollar store and bought like a 6 pack of ice trays. Id put really cold water in them and crunch crunch crunch. My sister says Im really sick and I have a problem. I think she should get a life and buy me an ice maker for christmas if she really wants to help me. lol

Anyway I moved to college and they have fridges here with the lil freezer OMG OMG Id scrape the ice frost off the freezer and eat for hours. OMG and when I found out more frost forms when you leave the door open. IT WAS OVER ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. I had a daily routine of leaving the fridge door open and scraping away at that ice. But I had to keep getting new fridges because Id brake the freezer with my ice habit. Now I sit here with a broken freezer - my fourth one lol. :D

Anywayz good news they have an ice maker and it very rarely makes white frosty peices of ice THE BEST ICE IN THE WORLD ARE THE WHITE FROSTY SNOWY CRUNCHY PEICES.

OMG TIJUANA FLATS HAS SNO CONE ICE I go there almost everyday its like a 30 min ride out of my way from school. :oops:

And thats my ice story...... :P
Kassie Edwards
Orlando, FL
http://www.geocities.com/kassieme
kassieme

Get a Rival Sno-Cone Machine!

Postby Barefootcountrygirl » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:38 am

Okay...you've GOT to get a Sno Cone machine! Go to Wal-Mart or Target and go to the blender, coffee maker section and that's where they keep the Rival Sno Cone Machines....they're under $20.00, they're small and compact, and you can plug them in ANYWHERE! You put you're ice in, push the lid down, and out shoots white, powderey, ice! Don't scrape your freezer doors anymore or DRIVE hours away somewhere that has white powderey ice when you can keep one in your bedroom! These are the best machines and make the ice everybody tries to "MAKE" by bashing their ice up into tiny pieces with hammers, or by leaving freezer doors open, or whatever else. It makes HUGE cupfulls at a time!! It's like eating snow all day, any time you want! But still has a crunch to it! It's the BEST!! Trust me!! You'll LOVE IT!!!
Barefootcountrygirl

Postby brizee77 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:08 am

I can't believe I finally found someone that sounds as obsessed as me. wooooo hoooo...... Thanks hon I feel better now...
brizee77

Funny Story!

Postby FirstLadyT » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:17 pm

Wow :!: That was a great story. I don't know, I thought I was bad, but I don't eat the frost ice. I like the crunchy ice...I don't care if it's from a ice tray, store, machine, soda fountain. I just need Ice! Im 25, and I was prescribed those lil nasty green I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. also when I had my first son at the age of 20. I hate them. And I also am not tryna be in the bathroom for hours.

Im gonna love reading all these stories about peoplea eating ice. My husband hates when I eat ice, he looks at me like I am crazy. Well now I can come to this website and fit right in.
First Lady
FirstLadyT

Return to Stories