Ice Ice Baby

Share your ice chewing stories.

Ice Ice Baby

Postby Maneiac77 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:42 am

I can't believe they have a site for Ice Chewers! My family is getting really annoyed with me because I steal all the ice from their glasses when their not looking. If I go out to dinner and they ask if I want water, I say "No just a glass of ICE". My idea of a cool drink is a glass of ICE with just a little beverage to give the ice a nice taste. I crunch and chew all day long. I sometimes actually crave it. I'll get up in the middle of the night for some cubes and go back to bed and crunch away. What is up with this new habit of mine? I smoke with a cube in my mouth!! EEwww.
I don't know what to do about it. Next Drs. appt. I will surely ask whats this Ice thing all about.
Till then, I will enjoy my ICE!!!
Maneiac77
Maneiac77

ICE EATER

Postby lana » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:04 pm

I LOVE TO EAT ICE, EVEN THOUGH IT 30DEGREES WHERE I LIVE I AM HAVING MY CUPS. I MAKE MINE USING ICE TRAYS WITH REAL HOT WATER WITH THE FREEZER ON HIGH IT MAKE THE FROSTY ICE \OCE ITS SITS.IT SOFTEN AND IS REAL GOOD.
lana

Postby iluvice » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:40 am

I dont know what it is about ice, but I'm crazy about it. I find myself acting like I'm on drugs waiting around in the freezer until it drops down, hiding while chumping on it. I get tall glasses of ice and run warm water on it to melt the ice slightly so that I can easily chew it. I can go to bed without a cup whats wrong with me. I LUV ICE. :lol:
iluvice

Return to Stories