How much do you chew?

Share your ice chewing stories.

How much do you chew?

Postby iceloverone » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:46 pm

Hi all.

Sometimes I get the feeling that I chew way too much ice. In the summer I chew a lot more than in winter and I understand that. But it's just March and I feel that I'm eating so much more than I usually do. I"m up to about 4 trays a day. That's only while I am home so ice that I chew at work is not counted.

So make me feel "normal". How many trays, bags, pounds, cups of ice do you chew a day?
iceloverone

Postby Ice_Junkiexx » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:54 pm

I chew ALL the time. When I wake up, whike im eating breakfast, while im on the computer, with lunch, after lunch, before and after dinner, and before I go to bed. I think I have about 8 or 9 trays a day. Yeah, I would say that you're normal:] Don't feel weird.
-Carmen
Ice_Junkiexx

Postby Rebelynn » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:59 am

I get a 20 ounce cup of ice out when I get up in the morning and take one up to bed at night, I probably have about 8-10 20 ounce cups a day.
Rebelynn

how much do you chew!!

Postby icymama » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:29 pm

I usually chew about 20 oz. a day and I eat the frost out of our freezer. omg it is so good:).
icymama
icymama

Re: How much do you chew?

Postby HOTTEA59 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:21 pm

THE FREEZER FROST IS HOW IT STARTED MANY YEARS AGO. SEVERAL BROKEN BLENDER BLADES AND ICE SHAVING MACHINES, I'M STILL AT IT. I CHEW EVERYDAY AT WORK AT LEAST 8-10 80Z CUPS AS I DO HAVE TO ACTUALLY WORK SOMETIMES. SOME CUPS ARE SOOO SATISFYING!!! MY LATEST ICE MACHINE IS USED ONCE IN THE MORNING AND 2-3 TIMES EACH EVENING. THIS IS ALSO MY PRIMARY SOURCE OF HYDRATION.
HOTTEA59

Postby CosmicBrown » Mon May 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Well let me see. In the morning on my way to work I have a 44oz cup. On my way home I have another 44oz cup. When I get home i fix me another 44oz cup so that when I done with the one i had on the way home I dont have to wait that long for it to get a little soft. When I get ready to eat my dinner I fix me another one so that when I am done eating I can already have it. Sometimes I can't wait and then I start eating it when I suppose to be drinking my drink. Needless to say the drink hardly ever get to the bottom. Then right before I go to bed I have me another cup. I have decreased alot I used to have one on my lunch break a long with the other cups. One day i wont need all of those but unti then HAPPY CHEWING :P
CosmicBrown

Postby tOriaaa. » Sun May 25, 2008 7:06 pm

I have eaten up to 8 trays back to back one time .. Then at school i get mostly ice in my cup my friends are like DANG slow damn i just can't help myself they say i have SEX with my ice im like what the crap LOL . I also have my mum buy bags of ice all the TIME i can eat ice ALL DAY LONG !
tOriaaa.

Postby marieG » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:02 pm

At least we are getting our daily requirement of water! :D
marieG

Postby KatrinaBallerina » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:44 pm

I don't use trays because the refrigerator automatically make it. but i eat ice non stop. from the moment i get up till the moment i go to bed. i take ice with me in the car when i go places, i take it to school, i buy it at school, everything. and it doesn't matter the time of year for me. i always eat a lot.
KatrinaBallerina

Postby iceaddict2 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:05 pm

hmmm i eat probably a bag of ice every other day.
iceaddict2

Postby For_The_Love_Of_ICE » Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:09 pm

My family gets so tired of the ice bin being empty every time they decide they want something to drink. We have about 4 trays and I always have a bag of ice in the freezer. I can eat entire 7lb bag of ice in a day. Now that's bad!
For_The_Love_Of_ICE

Postby mosipe » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:39 am

OMG! I have such an addiction that I am willing to be late to work just to get my morning 32 oz of ice from the gas station. I have a total of 64 oz of ice before noon...EVERYDAY! From 2 pm to 10 pm I have another 142 oz. I repeat this Monday - Friday. On the weekend I probably have a total of 64 oz. The people at the gas station think I'm nuts!!! :shock:
mosipe

Postby stripedpolkadots » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:39 am

hmm...
on average prolly about 3 or 4 of those 7-11 double gulps, which is 64 ounces.
then about 5 or 6 cups.
and two or three 32 ounces.
and i filch ice from cups in my house all the time.
it annoys my family so much.

and... EHMAHGGAAAWWWWDDD!!!

i totallly thought my eating freezer frost was a me-only freaky kind of thing!

im not the only one!!

yay. :D
stripedpolkadots

Postby belindasayjay » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:30 pm

freezer frost....YUM!!! Who ever made frost free fridges and freezer need to be shot. I love frost so much...I find myself scraping the freezer in the stores. I love to stick my head in the freezer and sniff the air...I love ice so much...I can't control it...when it snows here in DC. I have to force myself not to eat it....I know it's not clean....but it looks sooo good. I know I am sick.....
belindasayjay
belindasayjay

Postby sorderbai » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:08 pm

I am very much happy to get your information form your post. This is really a helpful post for us. Thanks.

Best Blender
sorderbai

Next

Return to Stories