LOVES ICE

Share your ice chewing stories.

LOVES ICE

Postby DINA » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:04 pm

HEY I HEARD ABOUT THIS ICE EATING, NOW I AM NOT ALONE,. I ALSO EAT FIVE OR MORE CUPS PER DAY. I LOVE ALL ICE. BUT THE CLEAR DOES APPEAR HARDER TO CHEW & HURTS YOUR TEETH. I AM A CORNSTARCH EATER TOO. I LIKE CREAM CORN STRACH; ANY OTHER. POST A COMMENT.
DINA

ice lover

Postby june » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:41 pm

i love to eat ice, i eat thw real old(white frosty ice) . it is a whole softer softer when you let it sit about five minutes.i am glad i am not alone i eat cornstarch and baby powder with cornstarch it a weird craving, but hey so am i . i carry ice with me evrywhere even in my purse i have a tight slead zip lock bag. in a cloth sack. i carry about ten cubes. i love it. does any one else eat cornstarch or just ice. post a reply
june

cornstarch

Postby kell » Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:21 pm

i also eat argo cornstarch i eat ice all day too., i like crushed ice i eat my satrch through a straw
kell

Postby iceloverone » Sat May 01, 2004 2:36 am

i, myself, am simply an ice eater. u know, i'm part of another message board, the cornstarch one. i just dont' understand the cornstarch thing. is it the taste, the feel of it. what is it exactly. I know that with ice it's the taste (there's a taste that certain ice has ) and the coolness of it. i think that i love the crunchiness of it too.
iceloverone

Return to Stories