ICE, oooo so GOOD

Share your ice chewing stories.

ICE, oooo so GOOD

Postby CookieBee » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:02 pm

So i've been eating Ice for about 10 years now, thats a lot of Ice huh? But I can't seem to stop, its just so damn good. I love the soft Ice, when you bite into it, it feels so good. The hard ice I like I just let it melt in my mouth for a bit, then have my way with it. hehe Ice is fun. Well i'll be back to tell you more Ice incidents.
CookieBee

to all ice lovers...lets eat ice together!

Postby blueice » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:57 pm

:lol: I am so glad to be here now... I have been indulging in ice since puberty til now! I am 25 and have never known anyone to have this crazy addiction as much as me. The first thing i take in the morning is ice and so it is before i sleep. I try to hide this crazy habits as people around me think i'm crazy and silly. Finally here I am normal once more...its true I do have low blood count and I am planning to get it checked soon.
The stories I read here are all that i can relate too and i smile as i read the entries while chewing my ice away.

BTW i eat my ice all the time, sick or well, rainy or hot...ice rox!!!
An icebag a day keeps the sadness away!
blueice

Postby SweetT72 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:06 pm

my new thing with ice.
i bang the ice together and then eat the little pieces that falls from the big hunk of it. I'M LOVING IT. But you have to wait until the ice is frozen just right before doing this.

try it and let me know what do you think.
SweetT72

I know I'm addicted to ice when....

Postby GIA DE LEON » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:57 pm

I'm in a quiet movie theatre and people around me would rather hear a cell phone ring than listen to me chomp on the ice. :lol:

The first thing I look at when buying a drink is what type of ice they are serving with the beverage. Is it the hard cubes, or the nice airy cubes with holes like swiss cheese :D

I go ice fishing with my drink...I move the cup around to catch the ice and the drink comes secondary.

Please feel free to add to the,"I'm know I'm addicted to ice when"
GIA DE LEON

Return to Stories