I think all of you are CRAZY!!

Share your ice chewing stories.

I think all of you are CRAZY!!

Postby Ashfox » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:05 pm

First of all i am on here b/c my friend, who i am very worried about has joined. When she told me about this i decided to check it out, thinking ppl gave advise on how to STOP eating the ice.

What i found out is some sort of CULT. You guys need help. Talking about eating snow and getting teeth pulled. I just want to shake my head. What you need is Tough LOVE or a good ASS Whooping.

Many times I wake up to find the ice trays laying on the floor where my roommate left them. Sometimes i want ice to cool off my drink. 99% of the time the tray i just filled up with water is no longer in the freezer, it's melting on the Our Shitty I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. Suck and We will rip you off! counter.

Sometimes i have to threaten my roommate or just throw the ice down the sink. Then she starts crying. I can't take anymore. You people need help. :cry:
Ashfox

Postby Cubeabuser » Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:33 pm

Ok, why do we need help? We aren't hurting anyone, our health is not at risk and chewing ice is damn cool!
Cubeabuser

Why Why Why

Postby Ashfox » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:46 pm

I know we are all human here, and we have our flaws... But when i see my roomie, who is normally a sane person act like a fool b/c she needs ice, i just want to cry. It is hurting you, can you see this :shock: It takes over your mind and body.

I see it as this. CRACK is to WHITNEY HOUSTON as ICE is to ICE EATERS

It's Whack People!!!!!!
Ashfox

Return to Stories