the beginning of my ice crave

Share your ice chewing stories.

the beginning of my ice crave

Postby frozendream » Sun Jan 25, 2004 5:53 pm

I started to chew ice since I was in high school. I would just get one in the freezer at a time and pop it in and chew. I just turned 20 in Dec. and mom thinks I might be anemic and my dad says that I got it from his side of the family. My grandma(my dad's mom) and my uncle(my dad's brother) chewed ice at one time. I can't even chew in the same room with my parents. They would just get so angry. So, sometimes I would sneak a little chew in so they won't notice that much. One of the best ice to me would be those bags of ice from gas stations or at Wal-Mart. I like crushed ice or the soft ice. One time I swallowed a piece of ice that was sharp and my throat hurt awfully bad, but the pain went away. :wink: Well, I'm glad I stumbled into this forum. Pretty interesting people here. :D
frozendream

Postby frozendream » Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:24 pm

Also, I would chew ice every day. I need to try that Sonic ice sometime. :D Hehe.
frozendream

Yeah!

Postby Jared111 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:25 pm

Gas station ice is the best its all nice and rough and personally, It is Way better than that cheapo ice tray ice.
Jared111

Ice - what else?

Postby shivery » Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:04 pm

I have no idea why I chew ice - anyone have any feedback for me? If so contact me - kimgray713@msn.com. Thanks - I am going mental constantly chewing ice!!!
shivery

Re: Yeah!

Postby lala » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:04 am

Jared111 wrote:Gas station ice is the best its all nice and rough and personally, It is Way better than that cheapo ice tray ice.

you know this stuff isn't meant for human consumption? it's not sanitary.
lala

Postby iceloverone » Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:30 pm

are you saying that the ice that you buy at the gas station isn't sanitary? if ur not supposed to use it in drinks then what is it for? what makes it different from any ice that you would get from a supermarket?
iceloverone

Return to Stories